Thursday, January 12, 2023

Five top sources of news sources

 My first news source is Twitter. Not proud to say it as it is not even close to the most reliable source, but it is convenient. Twitter gives updates of the most trending tweets. Therefore it is bound to show me the "juiciest" drama and news going on in the world. Although it may not be an accurate source of information, multiple people do look at other sources and it feels more truthful if everyone is agreeing that the latest news is true. 



Tik tok is also a big news cite I use to get my information. The videos are under 3 minutes and it's a quick way to get information. There is a page called the "for you" page and although it is tailored to what you seem to be interested in, you can also quickly search in the search bar a topic and thousands of short videos pop up that you can scroll through. I believe it to be most convenient to sift through as searching online and reading through articles seems to be too much effort as our attention spans are constantly getting shortened. 


My family iMessage group gives me basic information of what is going on in the world. They will ask if we have heard about a certain news topic and give a little insight on the topic. Then if I am interested, I will expand my knowledge on the topic by searching it in Tik Tok, twitter, safari, etc.



Vogue is another place I tend to gravitate towards for information. I am able to be up to date with all of the celebrities. Personally I enjoy it a lot more than TMZ as I know how much they twist the stories for more attraction. Vogue seems to be a bit more classy and gives news about celebrities as well as fashion news that isn't too over the top.

YouTube is a great place for getting my news as well. Every night I sift through the discover page filled with intriguing titles that interests me. If there is something specific I am looking for, I will quickly search it up on YouTube if I prefer to watch more about this topic than in a short 3 minute Tik Tok video. It has turned into a wind down routine for me and most YouTubers I watch have credible sources for their information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

  Technology has evolved a ton over the years. It is now evolving insanely quick as well. I received my first iPhone in third grade. Thinkin...